HomeAboutEventsTweetHizTempleContactContact

Friday, July 25, 2014

Today's MoMoments: Reflection and Resolve



Today is a time of reflection and resolve. I reflect on the messages, mistakes, memories and motivators of yesterday. I reflect on the conversations, conflict, compassion, consideration, choices and challenges experienced yesterday. I reflect on the loss, longing, laughter, love, lament and learnings embraced yesterday. 

Now...I resolve to revisit yesterday long enough to reengage, reignite, reinsert, readjust, reinstitute, recharge, redirect, remind, restore, repeat, reject, respect, reassign, reassure and reinforce the areas that will directly impact my momentum. Today, I resolve to remain confidently centered on what is most important to my progression. Today, I resolve to operate in a #stateofM where my mind, mood and motion feels free to just be while embracing what is. 

#joinme #TodaysMoMoments

Voice Blogs (Listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment