HomeAboutEventsTweetHizTempleContactContact

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Treasure Chest

My #treasurechest is a collection filled of valuable nuggets of wisdom, lessons learned, portraits, examples, desires, dreams, prayers, promises and purposes. Before there were vision boards, young girls had treasure chests packed with all things connected to their "dream" wedding. At age 42 and 362 days young, the reality is that dreams often turn into nightmares. The older one gets, the more emphasis one places on a discerning passion vs. "dreams". So I value the nuggets of wisdom from failed and fruitful relationships, lessons learned both from first person accounts and from observing others, portraits of what I hope to be and to receive in a marriage-based relationship, examples of how to live, love, laugh and cry, my hidden/matured God designed desires, dreams, prayers, promises and purposes. Many lessons have been learned from watching while waiting. I continue to do so with great anticipation for the day when the wait becomes the time to put into practice what I got from watching. (Mini #MoMoments)

No comments:

Post a Comment