HomeAboutEventsTweetHizTempleContactContact

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Today's MoMoment's: Morning Jolt of Truth



Late start but my spirit is still filled by revelations from a conversation last night and the confirming message by Bishop Jakes on, "The Giants are at the Gate" that I watched, late last night. It's the season for the weights to fall off, the weariness to be shaken up, the internal fullness of wanting to live the full truth, and the unashamed and overwhelming desire to take hold of the future. But, it can't happen by being passive, inconsistent, preoccupied with man's approval/affirmation and fearful. As my friend said last night, "it's not time to just put the turn signal on, it's time to make a sharp right, on two wheels confidently towards change and completion". Playtime must be over, because time is ticking and it can never be repeated. Yes, God does offer restoration. And that's what I'm praying for in the recognition of the time I've wasted standing in the shadow of so many things (professionally and personally). This is my morning jolt of truth and motivation. There's only one chance to unpack all that's inside of me and you. Let's go get it! Make a move forward Mo! #joinme


Walk in faith. Live in truth!

Share the Email with others
Like us on Facebook.com/MoMoment
Follow us on Twitter.com/RealMoMoments

No comments:

Post a Comment